0

No contrabands recovered: Muhammad Asif

Friday, June 20, 2008

Pakistan fast bowler Muhammad Asif has returned to Lahore airport through Karachi this morning, after 20-day long incarceration in Dubai. The PCB officials Nadeem Akram and Ahsan Hameed acclaimed Asif at port.

No illegal import was found from my custody and all of my medical tests had resulted negative in this connection, talking to media at Lahore airport he justified.

He said that I am grateful to Allah on getting back to homeland. The Chairman PCB Dr. Naseem Ashraf and Pakistan Embassy officials cooperated with me at their best.

The Dubai airport officials found a medicine, which they took for contrabands however all tests have reverberated me innocent and I have no charges with me now, Asif defined.

0 Responses to "No contrabands recovered: Muhammad Asif"

Will Pakistan Premier League gain success just like Indian Premier League ?