1 comments

Sri Lanka’s tour schedule revised again

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pakistan's cricket board said Wednesday the venues of the upcoming one-day series have been changed at Sri Lanka's request, with the three matches now to be played in Karachi and Lahore.

"We will now play the first two matches in Karachi on January 20 and 21 and the final match in Lahore on January 24,"
the Pakistan Cricket Board's chief operating officer Salim Altaf said.

Altaf did not say why Sri Lanka had made the request.

The third match had been set to take place in Faisalabad and was initially moved to Multan on January 27, but the first leg of Sri Lanka's two-part tour has now been shortened, Altaf said.

Sri Lanka agreed to tour Pakistan after India last month cancelled their much-anticipated visit in the wake of the Mumbai attacks, which have strained relations between New Delhi and Islamabad.

Sri Lanka will return to Pakistan on February 14 for two Test matches, Altaf said.

1 Responses:

Eljotas Says:

Thanks for the woderful information. I always visit your blog to get the various offers by VOIP companies. I usally call my family in India. While browsing, I found an interesting site, which lets you make unlimited long distance calls from USA/Canada to India and rest of the world, using your phone. This is not PC to phone call. You don’t have to download anything or need any internet connection. I really mean unlimited. The catch is each hour you can make 10 mins free call to India (or rest of the world) and then come back to get another PIN . I even called my friends in UK and France, voice quality was okay.
Visit http://www.muftphone.com to make free calls. I also filled a short sponsored survey, and I received PIN to make 2 hours of phone calls.
Friends, just wanted to share this information with you. I am not working or have any affiliation with the said waebsite.

Will Pakistan Premier League gain success just like Indian Premier League ?