8

Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi. 20 January 2009 in Photo Index

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Salman Butt with the Man of the Match trophy, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Salman Butt looks up to the skies after reaching his hundred, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Khurram Manzoor en route to his fifty, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Salman Butt gets a hug from Khurram Manzoor after bringing up his fifty, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Khurram Manzoor brings up his half-century, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Salman Butt brings up his fifty, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Salman Butt works the ball on the leg side, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Khurram Manzoor pushes the ball past point, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Ajantha Mendis is bowled for 1, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Umar Gul picked up 3 for 30, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Kumar Sangakkara reverse-sweeps behind the wicket, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Iftikhar Anjum steams in, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Pakistan players celebrate the fall of Thilan Thushara's wicket, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Iftikhar Anjum celebrates the wicket of Mahela Jayawardene, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Kumar Sangakkara scampers through for a quick single, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

Iftikhar Anjum took a career-best 4 for 42, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi, January 20, 2009 © AFP

8 Responses to "Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, Karachi. 20 January 2009 in Photo Index"

Eljotas Says:

Thanks for the woderful information. I always visit your blog to get the various offers by VOIP companies. I usally call my family in India. While browsing, I found an interesting site, which lets you make unlimited long distance calls from USA/Canada to India and rest of the world, using your phone. This is not PC to phone call. You don’t have to download anything or need any internet connection. I really mean unlimited. The catch is each hour you can make 10 mins free call to India (or rest of the world) and then come back to get another PIN . I even called my friends in UK and France, voice quality was okay.
Visit http://www.muftphone.com to make free calls. I also filled a short sponsored survey, and I received PIN to make 2 hours of phone calls.
Friends, just wanted to share this information with you. I am not working or have any affiliation with the said waebsite.

Anonymous Says:

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous Says:

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous Says:

I have the same questions and would like any info any of you can supply

Web Designing Karachi

Anonymous Says:

Thanks for your post and information ((o;

Anonymous Says:

Agree with all the above comments.
Cabinet Roll Towel

chhipa Says:


Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your blog.

Web Designing Karachi

Unknown Says:


I have found your site to be quite useful. Keep updating your site with in valuable information... Regards

3D Modeling
Corporate Presentation
3D Images
Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation

Will Pakistan Premier League gain success just like Indian Premier League ?