1 comments

Intikhab’s contract finalized, Saleem Malik to be academy’s chief coach

Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has finalized the contract with the new coach Intikhab Alam while this ahs been decided to appoint former captain Saleem Malik as chief coach of the National Cricket Academy.

The PCB sources told that the cricket board has made a two-year contract with coach Intikhab Alam under which he would be paid an annual salary of six million rupees besides other perks.

Intikhab Alam will get an additional amount of Rs 1,000,000 on winning the final of the ICC event and Rs 500,000 on qualifying for the final.

He will not be allowed to write column for any newspaper or magazine and take part in commentary for electronic media.

Meanwhile, former captain Saleem Malik has been assigned the responsibility of the chief coach of the PCB’s National Cricket Academy. This post was vacated after the appointment of Aaqib Javed as assistant coach of the national cricket team.

1 Responses:

wildkiwi23 Says:

Wow you have an awesome cricket site! would you consider doing a link exchange with my cricket site? If you do please email me the details of your site that you would like me to put on my site. When you have added my site let me know and I will immediately add you site on mine, in my "blog roll".

My site's details are:

Site name: Cricket, the Brilliant Game
Web: www.whoplayscricket.com

Keep up the good work!

Rob

P.S I remember Salim Malik from my first ever test match I watched about 18 years ago, still fresh in my memory!

Will Pakistan Premier League gain success just like Indian Premier League ?