0

Yousuf keen on playing Twenty20s

Monday, July 16, 2007


KARACHI: Pakistan’s middle-order batsman Mohammad Yousuf has shown his interest to play in the inaugural Twenty20 World Championship in South Africa this September.

“Whether it is a Test, a One-day International or a Twenty20, I am always ready and proud to represent my country at the top level,”
Yousuf said.

He added:
“As a professional you are supposed to perform at every level of the game. I have never had a pick and choose policy when it comes to play for my country.”

Though Yousuf and other seniors have been named in the preliminary squad for the tournament, their selection in the final 15 remains doubtful.

“I want to play every form of the game. Test cricket is the real challenge for a player, but you can’t deny that twenty overs game is gaining popularity,”
he added.

0 Responses to "Yousuf keen on playing Twenty20s"

Will Pakistan Premier League gain success just like Indian Premier League ?