Pakistan cricket officials said they hoped a surge in violence will not affect upcoming tours by South Africa and Australia.
"We are preparing for all the tours and have no feelings that anyone has shown reservations or concerns,"
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) director operations Zakir Khan said.
"An Australian security delegation is touring Pakistan and today they inspected Rawalpindi stadium and we have received no such [concerns] from South Africa."
The six-man Australian delegation is here to assess security and facilities for their A and Under-19 teams' tours to Pakistan in September-October this year. The Australian senior team is also due to tour Pakistan in March-April next year, their first visit to the country in ten years.
South Africa, due to tour Pakistan for two Tests and five one-day internationals in September-October this year, have however expressed concerns over the situation in Pakistan. Cricket South Africa general manager Brian Basson told a newspaper that cricket bosses were worried about the situation in Pakistan but their tour was still on.
South Africa have confirmed a tour itinerary in which they play a Test in the southwestern city of Karachi and a one-day match in Peshawar - both venues rejected by international teams in the recent past over security fears.
PCB chairman Nasim Ashraf earlier this week brushed aside security reservations in Pakistan.
"Pakistan is as safe as Sydney and we are confident that our home series will not be affected. We still have time and hope things will settle down,"
Ashraf said on Monday.
Pakistan became a perceived danger zone for international teams in the wake of 9/11 incidents of 2001. The West Indies and Australia refused to tour Pakistan and only agreed to play their series at neutral venues. New Zealand were also forced to cut short a tour after a bomb blast near their team hotel in Karachi killed 14 people, including 11 French naval staff, on May 8 2002. South Africa also refused to play a Test in Karachi on their 2003 tour due to security fears in the wake of a bomb blast two weeks before their arrival.
India finally broke the deadlock by playing a one-dayer in the port city in 2004 and also played a five-day Test here two years later.